Toxic Mold Exposure

Exposure to toxic mold has become the focus of a growing number of lawsuits across the United States. Many people are exposed to toxic mold in their homes, offices, and other public buildings without their knowledge. Mold can infest carpets and drywall, and some molds are toxic. Not all mold is toxic, however. Unfortunately, it is impossible for homeowners to distinguish between toxic and benign molds without scientific testing.

The presence of a small amount of mold may be a warning sign of a much bigger - and much more expensive - problem. Companies that test for and remediate mold are on the rise, and homeowners must disclose the presence of mold when selling their home. If you or a family member has been injured, physically or financially, due to toxic mold, contact the experienced Michigan personal injury attorney at Gruel Mills Nims & Pylman, LLP to discuss your case.

For more information on toxic mold exposure cases, visit our resource center.

The Michigan personal injury attorneys at Gruel Mills Nims & Pylman LLP, have been providing sound, personal, and compassionate representation to victims of personal injuries throughout the Midwest for over 25 years. If you have suffered any type of injury anywhere in Michigan, we handle cases throughout the state, including  in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Jackson, Ann Arbor, St. Joseph, Traverse City, Midland, Mt. Pleasant, Saginaw, Bay City, Battle Creek, or Cadillac, as well as cases nationally; contact a Michigan personal injury lawyer at 616-235-5500 for a free consultation or fill out our free case consultation form on this website.

We handle personal injury, medical malpractice, car accident, truck accident, construction accident and commercial litigation cases in all Michigan counties, including Kent County, Ingham County, Kalamazoo County, Mason County, Grand Traverse County, Wayne County, Ionia County, Eaton County, Oakland County, Berrien County, Genesee County, Washtenaw County, Van Buren County, and Calhoun County.